Welcome to the United for Success MPS Volunteer page. Volunteerism has a positive impact on our community and here you will find out about opportunities where you can volunteer your time and talents to the students and staff of Midland Public Schools. All volunteer opportunities are during school hours unless otherwise noted.
Volunteers: Renew your United for Success status if you have not and Drivers keep your driving documents up-to-date.
Volunteers Needed for the 2019-20 School Year:
- Pre-Primary Center at Carpenter Street School:
- School Parent/Lead Parent
- Lead for Backpack Buddies
- General Volunteers needed:
- Parking Lot supervision at Drop-off/Pick-up times (Elementary/Middle)
- Lunchroom supervision (Elementary/Middle)
- Playground Supervision (Elementary)
- Class Assistance with Students (Elementary)
- Band Assistance with Students (Elementary)
- Treasurer Apprentice
- Jefferson Middle School: JPAC (Parent Advisory Committee) is looking for a volunteer to shadow the current treasurer and then fill the position for the 2019-20 school year. Email: JPACMidland@gmail.com
- MPSTV AV Assistants
- Administration Building: Every 3rd Monday of the Month from 6:00 pm - around 8:30/9:00 pm varies Monthly, 2-3 volunteers needed for rotation purposes
If any of the volunteer opportunities interest you and you would like more information and/or would like to volunteer, please let me know and I will connect you with the right person to get things going.